We are proud to announce a bag of workshops that deal with different subfields of our research area. Thus reach from body area sensor networks to privacy and security issues to the challenges associated with meta-modelling health care applications, to name but a few. You can find the list of accepted workshops below. Please refer to the associated websites for detailed information on a particular workshop and the submission information.
- AATCare : The 4th International Workshop on Ambient Assisted Technologies for HealthCare
- auICTH : The 4th International Workshop on Adults Use of Information and Communication Technologies in Healthcare
- EICN: The 5th International Symposium on Emerging Information, Communication and Networks
- CS-HSC: The 2nd International Workshop on Cyber-Security in IoT-based Healthcare Systems & Cloud Computing
- HiPIS: The 2nd International Workshop on Healthcare Interoperability and Pervasive Intelligent Systems
- PSCare: The 5th International Workshop on Privacy and Security in HealthCare