We are proud to announce a bag of workshops that deal with different subfields of our research area. Thus reach from body area sensor networks to privacy and security issues to the challenges associated with meta-modelling health care applications, to name but a few. You can find the list of accepted workshops below. Please refer to the associated websites for detailed information on a particular workshop and the submission information.
- auICTH : The 3rd International Workshop on Adults Use of Information and Communication Technologies in Healthcare
- EICN: The 4th International Symposium on Emerging Information, Communication and Networks
- ET-DPA: The International Workshop on Eye Tracking Data Processing and Analysis
- HiPIS: International Workshop on Healthcare Interoperability and Pervasive Intelligent Systems
- IMH: International Workshop on IoT, M2M and Healthcare
- PSCare: The 4th International Workshop on Privacy and Security in HealthCare
- UDISH: International Workshop on Universal Design for IoT Smart Health