All accepted papers of the ICTH-2017 and its affiliated workshops and symposia will be published by Elsevier Science in the open-access Procedia Computer Science series on-line.
Please register your paper on or before July 15, 2017. Failure to register by this date and submit your camera-ready files on or before July 21, 2017 ends, will result in your paper being not included in the proceeding and the final program.
Please, follow the following steps in order to prepare your camera ready paper:
Step 1: Camera-Ready Paper
To prepare the Camera-Ready paper, follow the reviewers’ comments sent to you by e-mail and make sure that you meet the current guidelines of Procedia Computer Science, and this year MS Word Template, Latex, Elsevier. Please be informed that the acceptable formats by Elsevier are doc/docx/LaTeX.
Please make sure that you have used the correct ICTH 2017 template and entered the name of the conference or workshop in “Conference title”
- An example of a file with ICTH 2017 title can be found Here.
- An example of a file with auICTH 2017 workshop title can be found Here.
In the template:
Step 2: Number of Pages
- Full Paper: The total number of pages is limited to 8 pages. Two extra pages can be added. But, for each extra page, a fee of €65 will be charged. The maximum number of pages (including extra pages) is strictly limited to 10 pages.
- Short Paper: The total number of pages is limited to 6 pages. Two extra pages can be added. But, for each extra page, a fee of €65 will be charged. The maximum number of pages (including extra pages) is strictly limited to 8 pages.
- Workshop Paper: The total number of pages is limited to 6 pages. Two extra pages can be added. But, for each extra page, a fee of €65 will be charged. The maximum number of pages (including extra pages) is strictly limited to 8 pages.
Step 3: Registration
- In order for your paper to be included in the proceedings at least one author must register and pay the registration fees in full by the deadline. Registration will be handled online using the following webpage: Registration Link.
Step 4: Naming and Submission of Camera-ready
Name your file as follows:
- For ICTH Conference Papers use the following format: ICTH_PaperID_Transaction ID.pdf
- For ICTH Workshop Papers use the following format: Workshop Name_PaperID_Transaction ID.pdf
- Transaction ID: This number can be found in the Payment Confirmation email you received after completing the online registration form.
- PaperID: The number you received when you submitted your paper via EasyChair. If it is a workshop paper, then the number given to you by the workshop organizer. If you don't have one, ask the workshop organizer.
Step 5: Copyright Form
- You will receive an email from Elsevier publisher to complete the online copyright form any time before the conference date.
Step 6: Corresponding Author InformationComplete the Author Information file and save it as follows:
- For ICTH Conference Papers: ICTH_PaperID_Transaction ID.xls.
- For ICTH Workshops Papers: Workshop Name_PaperID_Transaction ID.xls.
Step 7: Required File
Send the zip archive on or before July 21, 2017, containing the following:
- Camera-ready paper in a pdf format.
- Camera-ready paper source file (Ms_Word or Latex).
- Completed author information file in xls format. format
By email to Conference Camera Ready. The Subject of your email is:
- For ICTH Conference Papers: ICTH_PaperID_Transaction ID.
- For ICTH Workshops Papers: Workshop Name_PaperID_Transaction ID.
Note: You may be asked to revise your camera ready copy if it does not conform to the Procedia Computer Science publishing guidelines.
For inquiries and assistance to the camera-ready submission, please contact Conference Camera Ready