All accepted papers of the EUSPN-2016 and its affiliated workshops and symposia will be published by Elsevier Science in the open-access Procedia Computer Science series on-line.
Please register your paper on or before July 18, 2016. Failure to register by this date and submit your camera-ready files before July 20, 2016 ends, will result in your paper being not included in the proceeding and the final program.
Please, follow the following steps in order to prepare your camera ready paper:
Step 1: Camera-Ready Paper
To prepare the Camera-Ready paper, follow the reviewers’ comments sent to you by e-mail and make sure that you meet the current guidelines of Procedia Computer Science, and this year MS Word Template, Latex, Elsevier. Please be informed that the acceptable formats by Elsevier are doc/docx/LaTeX.
Please make sure that you have used the correct EUSPN 2016 template and entered the name of the conference or workshop in “Conference title” An example of a file with EUSPN-2016 title can be found Here.
In the template:
- Do not make any changes to the structure of the template as this can lead to production errors.
- Do not alter the formatting and style layouts which have been set up in the template document Procedia Computer Science.
- Add the names of all authors and their affiliations.
- Add the phone number, fax number and email address of the corresponding author only at the bottom of the first page.
Step 2: Number of Pages
- Full Paper: The total number of pages is limited to 8 pages. Two extra pages can be added. But, for each extra page, a fee of £40 will be charged. The maximum number of pages (including extra pages) is strictly limited to 10 pages.
- Short Paper: The total number of pages is limited to 6 pages. Two extra pages can be added. But, for each extra page, a fee of £40 will be charged. The maximum number of pages (including extra pages) is strictly limited to 8 pages.
- Workshop Paper: The total number of pages is limited to 6 pages. Two extra pages can be added. But, for each extra page, a fee of £40 will be charged. The maximum number of pages (including extra pages) is strictly limited to 8 pages.
Step 3: Registration
- In order for your paper to be included in the proceedings at least one author must register and pay the registration fees in full by the deadline. Registration will be handled online using the following webpage: Registration Link.
Step 4: Naming and Submission of Camera-ready
Name your file as follows: For EUSPN Papers: EUSPN_PaperID_Transaction ID.pdf, and For Workshop Papers: WorkshopName_PaperID_Transaction ID.pdf
- Transaction ID: This number can be found in the Payment Confirmation email you received after completing the registration form.
- PaperID: The number you received when you submitted your paper via EasyChair. If it is a workshop paper, then the number given to you by the workshop organizer.
Step 5: Copyright Form
- You will be contacted by Elsevier directly to complete the copyright form any time before the conference.
Step 6: Corresponding Author Information
- Complete the Author Information file and save it as follows: For EUSPN Papers: EUSPN_PaperID_Transaction ID.xls, and For Workshop Paper: WorkshopName_PaperID_Transaction ID.xls.
Step 7: Required File
Send the zip archive on or before July 20, 2016, containing the following files:
- Camera-ready paper in a pdf format;
- Camera-ready paper source file (Ms_Word (.doc or .docx) only, or Latex); and
- Completed Author Information file in xls format
by email to Conference Camera Ready (Subject of your email: (1) For EUSPN Paper is (EUSPN_PaperID_Transaction ID), and For Workshop Paper is (WorkshopName_PaperID_Transaction ID).
Note: You may be asked to revise your camera ready copy if it does not conform to the Procedia Computer Science publishing guidelines.
For inquiries and assistance to the camera-ready submission, please contact Conference Camera Ready