All accepted papers of the ICTH-2019 and its affiliated workshops and symposia will be published by Elsevier Science in the open-access Procedia Computer Science series on-line.
Please register your paper on or before September 3, 2019. Failure to register by this date and submit your camera-ready files on or before September 6, 2019 ends, will result in your paper being not included in the proceeding and the final program.
Please, follow the following steps in order to prepare your camera ready paper:
Step 1: Camera-Ready Paper
This year, there is a change in the template. To prepare the Camera-Ready paper, follow the reviewers’ comments sent to you by e-mail and make sure that you meet the current guidelines of Procedia Computer Science, and MS Word Template, Latex, Elsevier. Please be informed that the acceptable formats by Elsevier are doc/docx/LaTeX.
Please make sure that you have used the correct icth 2019 template and entered the name of the conference or workshop in “Conference title”
- An example of a file with ICTH 2019 title can be found Here.
- An example of a file with BDNT 2019 workshop title can be found Here.
In the template:
Step 2: Number of Pages
- Full Paper: The total number of pages is limited to 8 pages. Two extra pages can be added. But, for each extra page, a fee of €65 will be charged. The maximum number of pages (including extra pages) is strictly limited to 10 pages.
- Short Paper: The total number of pages is limited to 6 pages. Two extra pages can be added. But, for each extra page, a fee of €65 will be charged. The maximum number of pages (including extra pages) is strictly limited to 8 pages.
- Workshop Paper: The total number of pages is limited to 6 pages. Two extra pages can be added. But, for each extra page, a fee of €65 will be charged. The maximum number of pages (including extra pages) is strictly limited to 8 pages.
Step 3: Registration
- In order for your paper to be included in the proceedings at least one author must register and pay the registration fees in full by the deadline. Registration will be handled online using the following webpage: Registration Link.
Step 4: Naming and Submission of Camera-ready
Name your file as follows:
- For ICTH Conference Papers use the following format: icth_PaperID_TransactionID.pdf
- For ICTH Workshop Papers use the following format: Workshop-Name_PaperID_TransactionID.pdf
- Transaction ID: This number can be found in the Payment Confirmation email you received after completing the online registration form.
- PaperID: The number you received when you submitted your paper via EasyChair. If it is a workshop paper, then the number given to you by the workshop organizer. If you don't have one, ask the workshop organizer.
Step 5: Copyright Form
- You will receive an email from Elsevier publisher to complete the online copyright form any time before the conference date.
Step 6: Corresponding Author InformationComplete the Author Information file and save it as follows:
- For ICTH Conference Papers use the following format: icth-PaperID_TransactionID.xlsx
- For ICTH Workshops Papers use the following format: Workshop-Name_PaperID_TransactionID.xlsx
Step 7: Required File
Send the zipped archive on or before September 6, 2019, containing the following:
- Camera-ready paper in a pdf format.
- Camera-ready paper source file (Ms_Word or Latex).
- Completed author information file in xlsx format. format
By email to Conference Camera Ready. The Subject of your email is:
- For ICTH Conference Papers: icth_PaperID_TransactionID.
- For ICTH Workshops Papers: Workshop Name_PaperID_TransactionID.
Note: You may be asked to revise your camera ready copy if it does not conform to the Procedia Computer Science publishing guidelines.
For inquiries and assistance to the camera-ready submission, please contact Conference Camera Ready