Terms and Conditions
- Restrictions may apply for online payments using credit cards.
- Payment by cheque is not acceptable.
- Please avoid multiple registrations for the same paper(s). If you have made a mistake in your registration data, please do not panic because you can modify it completely at any point in time. Multiple registrations may result in a penalty to be paid by the author(s).
- Registration of an additional paper(s) does not include attendance of co-authors or an extra conference kit.
- Students' fees apply only to non-author student participants.
- Students are requested to present a valid student ID upon collection of their conference kit on site.
- For payments using Wire/Bank Transfer or a Credit Card,
- After you start your registration process via EasyChair, you will have to select the bank transfer or pay by credit card option.
- Once it is approved, you will receive an invoice or a digital payment link from EasyChair to be processed.
- Make sure to include the invoice reference to your transfer.
- Upload a copy of your wire transfer to your registration account immediately after you make the transfer
- For online payments, an automated email will be sent to you.
- Registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of FULL PAYMENT.
- Please bring along the confirmation letter and present it upon Registration.
- For authors of accepted papers, registration fees can NOT be refunded.
- For non-authors, from 1 September 2022 onwards, there will be No Refund for cancellation.
- Cancellation requests must be in writing and sent by email to Conference Secretary
- Refunds will only be made after the conference.
- Registration fee is not refundable after the stipulated dates for whatever reasons, including failure of obtaining visa.
For inquiries and assistance, please contact Conference Secretary
Click Here To Proceed with Your Registration
|| Before or on
1 September 2022
1 September 2022
| Authors (Student and Non-Student)*
| Non-Author (Regular)
| Student (Non-Author)
| Extra Paper
| Extra Page (Up to 2 pages)
- Access to all plenary talks and all ICTH, EUSPN and affiliated workshops sessions.
- All coffee breaks and lunches served during conference venue.
- The banquet is on October 27, 2022. (Note: Student registration does not include a banquet ticket.)
- Conference kit.
* There is NO student rate for the author or coauthor who is responsible for registration for his/her published paper.
In conjunction with:
The 13th International Conference on
Emerging Ubiquitous Systems and Pervasive Networks (EUSPN)