We are proud to announce a bag of workshops that deal with different subfields of our research area. Thus reach from body area sensor networks to privacy and security issues to the challenges associated with meta-modelling health care applications, to name but a few. You can find the list of accepted workshops below. Please refer to the associated websites for detailed information on a particular workshop and the submission information.
- auICTH : The 2nd International Workshop on Adults Use of Information and Communication Technologies in Healthcare
- DASPVHS: International Workshop on Data Acquisition, Storage, Processing, and Visualization for Healthcare Systems
- EICN: The 3rd International Symposium on Emerging Information, Communication and Networks
- PSCare: The 3rd International Workshop on Privacy and Security in HealthCare
- MMHS: The 3rd International Workshop on Metamodelling for Healthcare Systems